- Job type: Part-time (2-3 days per week), contract
- Reports to: Head of Social & Creative
- Date: Start ASAP
- Salary: TBA based on experience
- Experience: 3+ years
A multi-skilled, digitally savvy specialist with a strong background in all aspects of creative services – from strategy, concept/ideation, copywriting through to overseeing production/output.
This specialist must have extensive experience in multi-channel digital content creation. Particularly social media (paid and organic), Display advertising and Youtube.
Creates industry-leading work for existing clients, new business pitches and contributes to Wired’s own content and channels.
Works closely with the HoSC to grow the creative services line, meeting annual revenue targets.
Drives creativity through the agency while managing a team of specialists and designers. Establishes, drives and maintains the creative production workflow process to minimise overservicing and under-delivering.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & KPIs
Agency Development / Creative Services Offering
- Work closely with the HOSC to build a clear direction and strategy for The Wired Agency’s Creative Services (CS) offering to position the agency as a strong player in this space
- Be a thought leader on how Facebook and Instagram are fundamentally changing brand and direct response marketing, taking advantage of both strategies when applicable
- Stays at the forefront of proven content formats and the latest developments across all social media channels
- Develop and refine all relevant workflows, systems and processes for end-to-end management of creative services
- Continually develop and grow The Wired Agency’s capabilities within the CS industry, harnessing new technologies, trends and talent to deliver consistently great work for clients
- Upskill and lead the agency in developing their creative skills via regular high-performance workshops/School of Wired sessions
- Ensure all staff have a solid understanding of the creative e process – from briefings through to delivery
- Identify and develop relationships with a variety of innovative, reputable and reliable creative/production service providers to help support and position Wired as a capable, competent and reliable content partner
- Experience developing strategically grounded, brilliant creative
- Strong passion for visual storytelling via photography, videography and/or animation
- Fluent in all aspects of social media, Display and YT best practices in relation to best-performing content formats
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communications skills including outstanding copywriting skills
- Able to think big and apply that to the wide range of opportunities – from individual campaign ideas to full, long-standing content plays
- Strategic – Deep understanding of brand and content marketing and how to build brilliant strategies across multiple verticals
- Creative – Able to think big and apply that to the wide range of opportunities – from individual publishing ideas to campaign ideas to full, long-standing platforms
New Business Development
- Drive revenue and growth together with the HoSC via new business opportunities to meet agreed financial targets
- Lead brainstorms and creative components of strategies for new business pitches, working closely with other members of the management team as required
- Actively seek new business opportunities from new and existing networks and relationships
- Further develop partnerships/relationships with complementary businesses to expand the offering
Client Direction & Upsell
- Develop relationships with clients who contribute revenue to creative content production and social media, instilling confidence and trust in them as the experts within this space
- Act as a sounding board for wider team across all creative work for existing Wired clients; provide strategic input to accounts and sound leadership as required
- Stay abreast of client expectations across KPIs, agreed timelines and budget
- Direct team members to meet productivity and recoverability targets
- Manage individual and team performance, including career development and performance reviews
- Setting realistic creative timelines and making sure the team deliver on these deadlines
- Participate in relevant hiring, assessment and career development activities
- Work with the HoSC to meet/exceed agreed revenue targets for each financial year
- Promote the company’s vision and exemplify the company’s values in day-to-day behavior
- Meet/exceed agency performance and growth
- Continually build agency morale and capability
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in digital marketing?
Please apply by Friday 22nd November, 2019 > Contact Us