- Job type: Permanent, full-time
- Reports to: Digital Performance Manager
- Date: Start ASAP
- Salary: TBA based on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing SEM team, with SEM work covering a range of high profile clients including Pizza Hut and Assembly Label.
This specialist position is responsible for managing paid campaigns across search advertising, display advertising, and YouTube advertising. Effectively managing these campaigns to maximize ROAS, as well as other key metrics, is a critical component to job success.
The following provides a detailed overview of all responsibilities.
Manage the development and implementation of client advertising covering the following advertising channels:
- Google Search / SA360
- Display Advertising / DV360
- YouTube Advertising / Google Ads / DV360
More specifically, the role will be responsible for:
- Keyword research
- Competitor research
- Creative development
- Budget management
- Tag management
- Campaign structure development and management
- Ad copy development
- Manage campaign builds from start to finish
- Ongoing optimisation and tracking
- Campaign reporting and insights
Work alongside the Digital Performance Manager and the Digital Performance Director to ensure positive relationships are maintained with each client on a day-to-day basis.
On a daily basis, this position is responsible for tracking, reporting, and analysing campaign performance, with the goal of improving campaign performance.
As part of optimisation, this role will also be responsible for executing A/B tests, and collecting and analyzing data to identify trends and insights.
Audience Research & Technical Set up
Research into acquisition audiences for display advertising forms an important component of this role. Alongside this, identifying and building remarketing audiences to utilise across Search, Display and YouTube is part of this role’s responsibility.
Digital Performance Reporting
This role is responsible for the management of all client monthly and weekly reporting.
KEY CAPABILITIES & TECHNICAL SKILLS / EXPERTISE
- Proven SEM experience and success managing biddable campaigns across Google and Microsoft
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Strong technical knowledge of tracking and tags/pixels. Experience using Google Tag Manager is a huge advantage
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (SA360, Marin, Kenshoo)
- Experience with website analytics tools, including Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills, with experience turning data into visual reports
- Ability to gain and share actionable insights from large amounts of data
- Confident in managing budgets across multiple campaigns and accounts
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong understanding of multi-channel Attribution and experience working on cross-channel campaigns (Paid Social, SEO, Native etc)
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- How many years’ experience do you have in digital marketing?
Please apply by Friday 22nd November, 2019 > Contact Us