- Job type: Permanent, full-time
- Reports to: Head of Social & Creative
- Date: Start ASAP
- Salary: TBA based on experience
- Experience: 3+ years
Develop and execute social media (and digital) campaigns across a range of formats and channels depending on the client brief.
Positioning The Wired Agency as a leader in this space, develop engaging client strategies, working closely with the Head of Social & Creative, supporting new business strategies where relevant. Manage junior team members to deliver campaigns from concept to creation, whilst maintaining relationships with clients.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & KPIs
Account Management/Client Engagement
- Exceed client expectations across all campaign and retainer work, to meet/exceed agreed:
- Business objectives & KPIs
- Timelines & budget
- Quality of work
- Continuously look for opportunities to drive the client forward above and beyond expectations
- Develop creative and engaging S&D strategies for clients with minimal changes required by HoSC
- Oversee junior teams deadlines, for client campaigns and day to day client requests
- Develop detailed and accurate scopes of work (SOW)
- Set clear and manageable budgets and monitor on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Set KPIs and monitor on a weekly basis, providing advice and guidance to junior team members if KPIs are not being met
- Work closely (and proactively) with other agency teams when relevant (SEM/SEO)
- Ensure continued creativity and proactivity across all clients to develop accounts.
- Proactively come up with new strategic ideas beyond the agreed scope. Continually develop and grow strategic ideas based on performance and what becomes available in platform.
- Ensure all materials (written and visual) are produced to a high standard with minimal changes by the HoSC
- Develop comprehensive client reviews drawing on insights and key learnings
- Maintain relationships with key client contacts – conduct informal calls with each client on a weekly basis, host one relationship building catch-up with each client every two months
- Assist the HoSC to develop and grow The Wired Agency’s social division, harnessing new technologies and trends, and assessing suitability/cost effectiveness for future work
- Push the boundaries – stay up-to-date and educate clients on the latest trends, channels and formats to deliver industry-leading work
- Help to upskill and lead the agency in developing their social media knowledge via regular knowledge sharing
- Make a real contribution to innovative thinking at The Wired Agency
- Work with the HoSC to develop the methodology around social media strategy and ideation – from initial brief through to concept and strategy development
- Ensure a high quality of work across all social media platforms, data analytics and reporting
- Empower, motivate and inspire the team to deliver a high quality of work
- Convey a positive, calm and professional manner with team members at all times, leading by example
- Identify strengths and focus areas of team members, including job performance counselling and career development as appropriate
- Manage team to maximise productivity
- Participate in relevant hiring, assessment and career development activities
- Conduct regular PDP catch-ups with each junior staff member, making sure they are on track to hit their goals
Business & Agency Development
- Contribute to the growth of all existing accounts (in conjunction with HoSC, both in terms of current fees and new/additional projects.
- Actively seek new business opportunities from existing networks and relationships
- Contribute to new business opportunities as required, supporting senior lead on bigger pitches
- Drive one agency development project (e.g. social reporting etc.)
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an account manager?
- How many years’ experience do you have in digital marketing?
Please apply by Friday 22nd November, 2019 > Contact Us