- Position title: Digital Content Producer
- Job type: Permanent Full-Time
- Reports to: Head Of Social
- Start Date: ASAP
This is an exciting opportunity to join a close-knit team of dynamic and agile digital experts, at our office in Manly, one street back from the beach. This role will be responsible for creating unique cut-through digital content, primarily for use across social media and display advertising.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in creating video, photo, animation, and special effects content for utilisation across social and other digital channels.
At Wired, we work hard, but we also have a lot of fun along the way. We are casual, fun, and often a little crazy in nature, but we are also as professional as it gets!
The following provides a detailed overview of all key responsibilities.
This role will be responsible for developing premium quality digital content, that is always on-brand, both visually and through tone-of-voice, across relevant digital platforms. This role will also be responsible for:
- Pushing the boundaries in digital production
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital content techniques, along with best performing content format to ensure we deliver industry-leading work
- Developing storyboards for concept development and inclusion in content calendars
- Provide key insights to the team on an ongoing basis, ensuring the agency is up to date with best practice
- Management of production, from setting up shoots and styling, through to post-production
- Creating short snackable content ie. GIFS and animations is a must!
Creativity is at the heart of this role. More specifically, this requires;
- Thinking outside the box, taking a bigger picture approach to ideas and executions
- Adapting creative ideation development and execution to meet the client’s brand and tone of voice,
- Proactively developing fresh creative ideas and concepts
Given a majority of content creation will be used across social media channels, a strong understanding on assets that drive results is imperative to the success of this role
- Strong understanding of content that engages consumers across social
- Understands how to develop assets that will be matched with supporting copy
- Internally, involve all key stakeholders at relevant steps to ensure ongoing alignment
- Develops relationships with external service providers, such as food stylists, venues, and studios
- Communicates well with clients and has the ability to develop genuine relationships with relevant clients and key suppliers
KEY CAPABILITIES & TECHNICAL SKILLS / EXPERTISE
- Minimum of 3-years of professional photography and videography experience
- Experience in creating content specifically for social media
- In-depth Adobe Photoshop knowledge and other content editing software
- A clear understanding of best practice across social in terms of content creation
- Very high attention to detail, and ability to produce high-quality content
- People person, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Works well as part of a team and independently
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Multi-task oriented and able to communicate clearly and comprehensively